If you think that you have been illegally discriminated against related to a protected class or fair housing concerns, you can contact the Fair Housing Council of Oregon at www.fhco.org. Depending on the type of discrimination you have experienced, you will have a year to two years from the incident to file a complaint. It is very important for you to collect as much as you possibly can about the discrimination.