It can be very challenging to have a landlord review a rental application if you cannot provide them proof of identification or income. If at all possible, it is recommended that you get an identification card through the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV.)

If you don't have that ability, you will want to collect other documentation to have ready for a landlord that verifies your name, date of birth, and a photo identification document of you. The photo identification could be a school ID, work ID, library card, etc.

As far as having documentation for income, income comes in many different forms. If you 

receive any benefits from the government or a nonprofit such as SNAP, TANF, rental assistance, or utility assistance, then those letters should be a part of your housing portfolio too.

 If you still can't collect any of these documents, you may reach out to a Rent Well team member to see if you can graduate without this documentation in your housing portfolio.