Rent Well can:
- Refer you to low-cost legal services and tax professionals,
- Give you information about where to look for rental assistance or other services,
- Help you understand your basic rights and responsibilities as a tenant,
- Give you tools to make better housing choices,
- Give you skills that help you access housing even if you have passed barriers,
- Teach you how to best present yourself to a possible landlord, and
- When you graduate, you will receive a graduation certificate. This certificate, along with the possibility of a landlord incentive fund, may make more landlords willing to rent to you.